7/10/08

A Sneak Peek & A Ramble



We've been super busy getting a new batch of incredible pieces together. Major photoshotathon yesterday (we seriously need a model)! I go from vintage model to mommy at neck breaking speeds. At times my life feels like one of those old comedy's where one person is running back 'n forth, from room to room, playing the roles of two different people. I'm sure that this was an I Love Lucy episode. I'm too tired to remember which one. HELP ME! LOL! Oh I just thought of an example, but it's not I Love Lucy, and it's not an old comedy. Does anyone remember the scene from Mrs. Doubtfire where Robin Williams is in the restaurant running back and forth to the bathroom to change from an old woman to himself? Well that's what photoshotathon days feel like. Now I'm rambling. The whole objective here was to provide a sneak peek....below is a small sample of what will be listing in the store on Sunday.

Swirl Hippo Print Maxi
Liz Claiborne Striped Jumper

Adorable Pineapple Print Pleat Dress

Corset Waist Skirt

"Be Happy" Tie Dye Romper

Polka Dot Halter Dress

Satin Tuxedo Lapel Dress

Victor Costa "Snow White" Gown

Paisley Crochet Maxi Dress

Strappy Chevron Stripe Dress

"90210" Brenda Denim Vest + Flirty Floral Mini Dress

Foxy 70's Denim Jumpsuit

No comments: